This was a challenge I'm doing for the Coffee Loving Papercrafters on their FB page. To join their group click here...always fun challenges and prizes too!
The challenge was to make a card following these rules this week:
REMEMBER THIS IS CLEAN AND SIMPLE WEEK - THESE ARE THE RULES WE POST EVERY CAS CHALLENGE
What do we mean by Clean and Simple?
- measured 8 1/2 my 11 and cut it to 5 1/2 to make the A-4 card using white card stock.
- I measured the card at 4 1/4 and creased it to make the fold
- I used a strip of left over scraps to make the border on the bottom.
- I used my sticker sheet from Echo Park Coffee Collection for the "Messy Bunn & Coffee Run"girl.
- Added another sticker from the same collection to the bottom border.
- Used my tiny heart stamp to stamp 2 hearts on the bottom border and one in the upper right corner of the "Messy Bun..." sticker.
- I used my Stamp from the stamp collection from Ink Road Stamps to stamp "today's good mood SPONSORED BY COFFEE" in brown ink.
- I added brown acrylic paint splatters on the white space just to give it a little something extra without covering all of the white space.
Well There you have it! I hope you are able to follow along with this blog hop. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think. This was super easy to make!
Until Next time! Coffee on...